Online Inspection Scheduling
The online portal can be used to request next-day inspections or any inspections at a future date.
Voicemail Inspection Scheduling System
The voicemail inspection scheduling system at 810-424-2690 is for next-day inspections or the same day if called in before 7 am. When making an inspection request on the voicemail system, please provide the following information:
- Date and type of inspection (give time for footing inspections only)
- Appointments are made for footing inspection only
- Permit address and permit number, including prefix (bd, rm, etc.)
- Name of caller, company name, and telephone number
- If there is a lockbox you must leave a code each time an inspection is requested.
Your inspection may not be scheduled if the above information is not provided.
The inspection voicemail system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. General office hours are 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
Sewer & Water Inspections
This system is not for use to request sewer and water inspections. Those inspections must be made by phone through the Department of Public Works at 810-424-2600, ext. 2903.
Please note that any reinspection fees due must be paid prior to reinspection.
Ted SczepanskiBuilding OfficialPhone: 810-424-2612
Building Official Office Hours
Mike KyleElectricPhone: 810-424-2622
Electrical Inspector Office Hours
Glen ThomasPlumbing and MechanicalPhone: 810-424-2624
Mechanical & Plumbing Inspector Office Hours
Dave MartinezBuildingPhone: 810-424-2618
Building Inspector Office Hours