Rose Pest Solutions encourages Homeowners to contact them when there is standing water on your property so it can be treated appropriately. Rose Pest Solutions wants to meet with your organization, explain how to reduce the mosquito population, and help you enjoy a wonderful summer. Contact Rose Pest Solutions at 810-238-3071 or Toll free at 1-800-437-6938 to have them schedule a presentation for your meeting.
TWO forms can be used to help you and improve their 2018 Mosquito Abatement Program:
- Shutoff and/or Notification Form – to have “adulticide spray” shut off in front of your property and/or to be contacted when there will be adulticide spraying in your area.
- Property Inspection and Treatment Form – gives permission to enter your property, survey, and provide you with any treatment deemed necessary for mosquito control.
Complete the appropriate forms and send them to Rose Pest Solutions by:
- E-mail email@example.com,
- FAX (989) 754-3785
- Mail to 2906 Nodular Drive, Saginaw, MI 48601.
For more information on the Rose Pest Solutions Company, please visit their website www.rosepestsolutions.com
Protect yourself, take precautions, and enjoy the out of doors by:
- Applying any repellent product with DEET. For children use sun screen and mosquito repellant with DEET. Some specific products that might work for you are: “Deep Woods Off with 40% DEET” and senior citizens and women might prefer “Skin So Soft with DEET, ” because it does not feel greasy.
- Wear long pants and shirts when outdoors.
- If you are sitting outside, bring out a fan. Mosquitoes cannot fly in wind.
Weather conditions play a big part in the treatments available in the spring – cooler temperatures and winds over 10 mph (per regulations),prevent the use of any ULV [spraying] treatments by truck and/or backpack (which is normally used to treat inside wood lots during daytime and evening operations)
Spray times will be dictated by temperatures. If temperatures are at 55 degrees or below, fogging will be postponed.
Dates and areas to be sprayed:
June 14, 2019: Areas 1, 3 , 4A and 4B
June 17, 2019: Areas 1 & 3