Report a Problem

The Grand Blanc Township's Public Request System is available to users to report any issues or concerns they may have.  This will allow any questions or issues to be routed to the proper department in a timely manner.  It will also allow users to see the status of their issue or concern as well as provide feedback or more information on these issues.

Click the Public Service Request System to submit an issue or concern. 

If you would like to report a streelight or power outage, please use the Streelight of Power Outage link to the left to contact Consumers Energy.